PHSZD MEETING JANUARY 25, 2022
Updated: Jan 26
Public Meeting 2022_01_25 at 7:00 PM. Agenda items are continued due to the unforeseen closure of Bernalillo County Departments due to loss of I.T. systems. The closure prevented coordination with Bernalillo County on projects and slowed the PHSZD End-of-year audit and permitting.
Public Meeting the Paradise Hills Special Zoning District Commission
Zoom Link And Agenda on
1. Public Meeting 2022_01_25 at 7:00 PM, items
2. Call to Order/Roll Call /Establishment of Quorum
3. Introduction of Applicants and Participants. Explanation of PHSZD rules of participation
4. 2021_10_006 (10/24/2021 21:40:03) Palmer_PL_NW_9901, Levi & Kristen Gonzalez Wall Addition; Elizabeth Haley abstaining and recusal as the adjacent neighbor
5. Resubmitted Unser Sound attenuation Wall project adjacent to public utility corridors_street right-of-way (Continued from 2021_12_28.)
6. Meetings, Applications, and Reports to Entities and Persons with Standing
6.1. New Timeline and Procedures for Amendment include the type of permit, letters to Bernalillo County, and permit review criteria.
6.2. Policies for Public Notification
6.3. Addressing for notification and Newspaper advertisement
6.3.1. Project review: tasks timeline and planning for Administrative Hearing and other pending issues.
7. Pre-Project Review of 5901 Paradise BLVD, the Paradise Hills Community Center. Continued from 2021_12_07.)
7.1. Meetings, Applications, and Reports to Entities and Persons with Standing
7.2. New Timeline and Procedures for Amendment of the S.U. and P.D. Permit
7.3. Policies for Public Notification
7.3.1. Addressing for notification
7.3.2. Project review: tasks timeline and planning for Administrative Hearing and any permit issues.
8. New Business
8.1. Summary of Year to Date
8.2. Treasures Report
8.3. Consent Agenda and Conforming Projects Audit (2021:100 permits so far)
8.3.1. Minutes - PHSZD Public Meetings:
8.3.2. New Complaints
8.3.3. Website Public Documents Changes
8.3.4. Revisions to New Mexico State Statute for Special Zoning Districts
8.3.5. SCHEDULE WORK MEETINGS TO SET SECURITY FOR THE GOOGLE GROUP APPLICATION
9. Adjourn to next scheduled meeting
Please notice an attached PDF copy of the agenda is available for download